London and South East Region
£ Salary dependent on experience
Performance related benefits
The Folding Sliding Door Company is a rapidly expanding and thriving organisation, leading the way in innovation and quality in the world of bi-folding doors. We are the UK’s largest specialist designer and manufacturer of premium products in this sector.
Due to continued growth, during our 15 years as specialists in this field, we now seek to appoint an energetic, driven sales professional, to join our highly successful sales team. This person will drive forward the achievement of even greater commercial success for the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business, which has never compromised on its ambitions to lead the bifold door industry, from the front.
This role will centre on the active extension of the sale and supply, of our comprehensive product range, across the trade, commercial and contracting sector. You will build new, and extend existing, relationships with clients, identifying and reviewing their specific product requirements for folding sliding (bi-fold) door systems. You will offer and sell the appropriate products from our range, which are in line with the client’s specific project brief.
Working within the Greater London and South East territory, you will create, manage and maintain, a portfolio of significant accounts and provide any necessary technical support to clients where needed.
Our innovative products are high quality, competitively priced and are ideally suited to the needs of Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Construction industries, and trade manufacturers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, goal oriented and a true industry sales professional, who is prepared to work hard to achieve the objective.
Comprehensive training on our full range of products will be given.
Summary Person Specification-
- Self-motivated ambitious , adaptable individual
- Highly target driven, able to work collaboratively, as part of a larger sales team.
- Proven track record of career sales achievement, preferably in the window and door industry.
- Major advantage – Experience of window and door sales to trade/commercial clients.
- Major advantage -Solid and current knowledge of the fenestration hardware market.
- Able to identify potential new business opportunities, through current networked contacts within the industry.
- Major advantage -Extensive, practical “hands –on” technical experience of hardware systems for timber, aluminium and uPVC profiles
- Experience in the contracting and tendering field.
- Knowledge and experience of technical, specification sales to the commercial building and construction industry, including New Build.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
If you would like to join us at this exciting time, apply, by sending your full CV, to:
Annette Emanuel, Human Resources Manager mailto: