… and install truly unique bifold doors anywhere globally!
If you are an existing professional in the door and window industry, appreciate quality building products and think professional Installations are absolutely essential to the customer experience, and would like MORE WORK - this is for you.
FSDC Global offer an installation service to customers far and wide, and thats’s really only possible if we have an extended infrastructure in place. So the International Installer Certification Programme was designed, to enable us to expertly train professional Installers no matter of location for the preparation and installation of FSDC Global products, while meeting the expected high installation standards that our customers and products deserve.
Are you ready to take install to the next level?
What can a fully certified FSDC Global International Installer expect?
On completion of the course you can expect from FSDC Global ...
- Certification - A completion certificate validating you as a FSDC Recognised International Installer
- Credibility - A well-known globally respected brand giving you immediate consumer credibility
- Recognition - You will be listed as an approved installer / able to install our bifold door sets ... anywhere in the world
- Approved skillset for for the preparation and installation of FSDC Global / Fold N Slide products
- Discounts - On continuing professional development courses
- FREE product updates – keeping you at the forefront of our research and development
- Opportunities for travel / future business growth
- Option to Increase customer warranties after an accredited installation
- Priority access to future FSDC Global installation jobs
Support from a global manufacturing company ...
- Access to our online course / technical knowledge
- Downloads of course materials / manuals / survey forms etc
- Email support / Help and Advice / Video consultation with experts (if needed)
- Templates for site surveys / Risk Assessments (example)
What does the International Installer Certification Programme cover?
Learning at your own pace this comprehensive bi-fold installation course will cover ...
- The FSDC product range
- Health & Safety
- Product surveys
- Basic bi-fold installations
- Complex surveys and installations including; Corner sets / Bar tops / Angled and Apex panels
- Tips and Tricks
- After sales servicing - How and when to charge for this service
- Final video submission - We send you the doors for you to install
I'm interested, how do I sign up to the Installer Programme?
This course will be available early 2023, so please register your interest by completing the form below.
If you want a sneak preview, click here or watch the preview below. You will be directed to our online learning platform where you can read more about the course curriculum, start date, duration, costs and equipment etc.
Register Your Interest
Please complete the form and we will notify you as soon as the FSDC Global - Installer Certification Programme goes live.
Fields marked with an ‘*’ are required fields.