Up to £30,000.00 per year
Work Remotely, Bradford, UK (Head Office)
Monday - Friday
We are looking to recruit new members for our installation and service engineer team, to meet the increasing demand for our products and for a professional installation and maintenance service.
The field of operation will be, predominately, the Southern Region of England. However, you will be expected to work outside of this area, as and when the business need arises.
You will provide premium installation, survey and maintenance services, to our clients, to ensure that they get the best out of our premium products. You will be the frontline face of the business. There will be times when you will have to be away from home, but accommodation and expenses, etc, will be provided.
Person Specification – the job would suit someone with:
- 3 years Installation experience in the window and door industry. - service and installation
- Extremely high standards and use to handling and fitting premium products.
- Excellent technical knowledge and ability
- Professional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- A strong commitment to working safely and to getting the job done right, first time, every time,
- A positive and adaptable outlook
- A great team mentality
- Full clean driving licence
- CSCS card - (preferred)
- Relevant NVQ qualification -completed, or in process- is a major advantage. However, we may consider candidates who can demonstrate the ability to achieve the professional qualification in this trade.
Your CV should include details of your work experience, highlighting work and skills relating to this vacancy.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Communication and diary management devices
- Company Liveried Transport and uniform
- Tools and equipment.
- Extensive training on our premium products, which we believe are the best in the industry
If you are interested in this role, and want to take up the challenge, then APPLY now!
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.