New Hurricane and Impact Rated System now available from The Folding Sliding Door Company.
The Folding Sliding Door Company are proud to announce that after years of extensive research and development and unrivaled commitment that they have successfully received an overall performance rating of DP70 for its HD82 Thermally Broken Aluminum product line.
Pending approval from Miami Dade County, the HD82 Impact Rated system met and exceeded the performance requirements set forth by the organization which tests products designed and manufactured to comply with requirements of the Florida Building Code including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ).
- Large Missile Impact test procedures
- Uniform Static Air Pressure Loading testing for impact and non impact resistant building envelope components
- Cyclic Wind Pressure Loading test procedures
- Water Infiltration and Resistance test procedures, dynamic and passive
- Forced entry test procedures
he HD82 Hurricane and Impact Folding Sliding Door System is available exclusively from The Folding Sliding Door Company The HD82 Impact Rated Aluminum system incorporates a more aesthetic contour which embraces the characteristics usually associated with timber profile design whilst still providing the ultimate performance in HVHZ conditions and other wind-borne areas with an outstanding DP70 rating.
The HD82 Impact Rated system is offered in a range of configurations, multiple sill types and impacted rated thermal glass options - all suited for the most severe climates and weather conditions.
The HD82 system is also available in non-impact rated options with the options to select numerous thermal glass options including Turtle and Colour Tinted options.HD82 impact rated system, is the result of an extensive design process focused on energy efficiency, structural and water resistance, performance, versatility and value.
As a result of their DP70 rating, the HD82 Hurricane & Impact folding sliding door systems complies with the stringent Florida Building Codes and for use in other wind-borne areas outside the High Velocity Hurricane Zone.
The Folding Sliding Door Company is a leading specialist manufacturer of folding sliding doors with their innovative designs and engineering and now having achieved a DP70 rating from Miami-Dade County on their folding sliding doors will further set them apart from the competition.
The Folding Sliding Door Company have developed a brand of Fold N Slide Hardware which will now incorporate the HD82 Hurricane & Impact range and will be available for new and existing distributors to produce throughout the US under stringent distributor license.The Folding Sliding Door company can say with confidence that they have truly arrived in the US.
The HD82 Folding Sliding Doors System offers:
- Aesthetically curved unique contours
- Slim sightlines
- Innovative sill design for maximum water resistance and performance
- Encapsulated rollers within the tracks for maximum security and integrity
- Improved structural integrity
- DP70 Impact Rating
- High performance Impact glass
- Optimal weather sealing
- Thermal breaks throughout the panels and frame proving enhanced energy efficiency
- Concealed multi-point locking throughout and is suitable for both residential and commercial projects
Stock colour available in white (RAL 9016 satin). Bifold doors in this colour can be manufactured in fifteen working days. You can also choose from hundreds of other colours to suit your taste.