Grade II listed 17th and 18th century cow barns prior to restoration
The Restoration Man, Series 3, Episode 5, Cow Barn - On 4oD!
Our clients restoration project was aired Wednesday 5 February 2014, 8pm (60mins), Channel 4
Marco and Kath Walker take over a pair of Grade II listed 17th and 18th century cow barns from their local farmer in Wellington, Herefordshire.
The barns are tumbling down, the couple have their two young children in tow, they've never done anything like this before and are complete restoration novices, and the project is beset with problems from the start.
George offers much needed advice throughout the build and discovers how these buildings and the surrounding farm helped to revolutionise cattle farming in the UK.
George Clarke helps rescue neglected architectural treasures across Britain.
- Thanks for visiting - NSBRC Show May 2023 Tuesday, 16 May, 2023
- FREE TICKETS - The National Self Build and Renovation Show, 12-13 May 2023 Tuesday, 18 April, 2023
- Winsul8 Technology - Coming Soon! Thursday, 29 December, 2022
- FREE TICKETS - Self Build Show (NSBRC), 27-29 January 2023 Wednesday, 14 December, 2022
- Thanks for visiting - NSBRC Autumn Show Monday, 26 September, 2022