UK Building Regulations is changing 15th June 2022
Download our handy guide for Approved Document F: Ventilation in Existing Dwellings
The Building Regulations Update (Approved Document F: Ventilation in Existing Dwellings) means you may now have to include Trickle Vents to satisfy current UK building regs for windows and doors.
Download our handy guide or chat to one of our friendly knowledgeable staff to find out more. There is also a handy flow chart that outlines most situations to assist you.
Is a FENSA certificate a legal requirement?
A FENSA certificate is your assurance that the installer who fitted your windows or doors has complied with Building Regulations. It also means that your installation(s) will have been registered with the Local Council. These are legal requirements and proof of them is essential when selling your home.
To check we comply you can click on our FENSA Registration Number: 30316
Thursday, 5 May, 2022
- Winsul8 Technology - Coming Soon! Thursday, 29 December, 2022
- FREE TICKETS - Self Build Show (NSBRC), 27-29 January 2023 Wednesday, 14 December, 2022
- Thanks for visiting - NSBRC Autumn Show Monday, 26 September, 2022
- Rest in peace your Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Thursday, 8 September, 2022
- FREE TICKETS - The National Self Build and Renovation Show, 23-24 September Tuesday, 6 September, 2022