FSDC Global Associations
FSDC Global are affiliated members of the following associations ...
Pending approval - The National Fenestration Rating Council is committed to advancing continuous improvement of windows, doors, and skylights, contributing to making buildings more comfortable and energy efficient.
The NFRC label helps you compare between energy-efficient doors and windows by providing you with energy performance ratings in multiple categories. FSDC Global are signed up to assure and demonstrate to our customers that the energy performance rating on all our door and windows products are fair, accurate and credible.
NB: You may notice memberships are listed under our registered name: ‘Folding Sliding Doors Limited’ which ‘FSDC Global’ is the trading name of.
Folding Sliding Doors Limited trading as FSDC Global (Worldwide), The Folding Sliding Door Company (UK & Europe) and Fold N Slide Systems (USA).
FSDC Global have been a member since 2021, Membership Number: 988366.
Checkatrade runs strict background checks on tradespeople before they can become members. Once they join, members agree to have feedback from their customers put online for all to see.
Learn more about the ‘six quality commitments’ every member must make, and view our Checkatrade listing.
All Checkatrade members go through a rigorous vetting procedure requiring the following:
- Verified trading address
- Identity checks
- Customer Reference
- Checkatrade Standards
What Checkatrade means to our customers:
- Find a guaranteed tradesperson
- Book through Checkatrade and your job will be guaranteed for 12 months
- Rest easy knowing your job is guaranteed up to the value of £1,000
- Access to online honest reviews
FSDC Global have been a member since 2003, Membership Number: 15910.
FairTrades is the largest multi Trade Association in the UK - helping you find the best tradesmen. By using the Find a Tradesman service, you can be sure you are getting access to some of the best in the country.
Learn more about the ‘FairTrades Members Charter’ and view our FairTrades listing.
All FairTrades members go through a rigorous vetting procedure requiring the following:
- Trading history
- Legal & financial checks
- Reference checks
- Address checked
- Members charter signed
What FairTrades means to our customers:
- Peace of mind as well as taking the worry out of finding a reputable business
- By using the Find a Tradesman service, you can be sure you are getting access to some of the best vetted, tradesmen in the country
- Request a quote service
- Access to over 1,635 online honest reviews (February 2022)
The Guild of Master Craftsmen (UK)
FSDC Global have been an approved member of The Guild Of Master Craftsmen since November 2003.
The Guild’s website is the only place that exclusively lists members of The Guild, which makes it easy for consumers to find a carefully vetted, and recommended professional tradesman you can trust. If you see the Guild emblem you can be sure that you will be working with a trusted tradesman who are highly skilled, reputable modern day craftsmen.
Check our Guild of Master Craftsmen listing.
Rated and Trustworthy
Members of The Guild of Master Craftsmen are thoroughly assessed to earn the right to be called master craftsmen. Once accepted, they are required to maintain The Guild’s aims and objectives in order to remain a member.
All The Guild of Master Craftsmen members have to provide the following:
- Insurance details
- Customer references
- Guild Assessed by a Regional Assessor
Licence Number: 694834
TrustMark is a not-for-profit social enterprise and the only Government Endorsed Quality Scheme in the UK covering home improvements in or around the home. By becoming TrustMark registered, we demonstrate an ongoing commitment to customer service, high standards and continual improvement.
Check our TrustMark listing.
So, in selecting a TrustMark Registered Business, you also get peace of mind, from:
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm's quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue
- The scheme is fully supported by the Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups
What TrustMark means to our customers
TrustMark provide a high level of assurance, certainty and protection to homeowners looking to have work done in and around their homes. TrustMark Registered Businesses are thoroughly vetted and continually monitored to ensure they meet required standards in technical competence, customer service and trading practices, so homeowners can be sure they’re making the right choice.
And, if anything should go wrong, TrustMark has that covered too as registered businesses must provide guarantees on their work and have a clear and simple disputes resolution process in place.