Enjoy your original investment with regular servicing.
FSDC Global want to ensure that all of its customers continue to enjoy their original investments to their full potential for many years to come. So to keep your doors and windows in tip-top condition or to resolve any small ‘niggling’ issues, you can arrange for a ‘regular’ or ‘one off’ servicing of your doors and windows.
PLEASE NOTE: Servicing is subject to geographical location, please enquire for further details.
FSDC Global Service checklist:
- All parts guaranteed and fitted by our own fully trained engineers or authorised sub-contractors
- Genuine replacement parts fitted (if deemed necessary)
- Travel to a UK mainland residential address
- Includes an inspection by a specialist service engineer and any adjustments with replacement of any seals, gaskets & handles (if required)
- Some replacement parts are charged extra to the ‘Service’ fee, these parts are priced individually on application
- All work undertaken by FSDC Global will carry a 12 month guarantee from date of completion
Peace of mind with Professional Servicing
Conditions of Bi-Fold Door service: ALL SERVICE CALLS WILL REQUIRE A DISCUSSION / PHOTO EVIDENCE PRIOR TO ARRANGING A SERVICE ENGINEER VISIT TO EVALUATE THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION REQUIRED.
The service charge will be subject to an assessment (location / reuirements etc) and qualifies for the first set of bi-fold doors only (additional bi-fold doors may be subject to an additional charge) and includes travel to a US FLORIDA residential address.
Includes an inspection by a specialist service engineer and any adjustments with replacement of any seals, gaskets & handles (if required). Some replacement parts may be chargeable extra to the ‘Service’ fee (these will be priced individually on application).
All work undertaken by FSDC Global will carry a 12 month guarantee from date of completion. Geographical restrictions apply.
For issues which you believe should be carried out under warranty, please contact us directly by email to email@example.com or complete the online ‘Customer Service Form’ and follow the on screen instructions.