Traditional look with modern technology. The RW65 is a 51mm / 2” sliding door finished both sides in natural hardwood timber and utilizes a thermally insulated internal reinforced aluminum core system for increased strength and durability.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
10 Product Warranty
RW65 Hardwood Timber Sliding Door
Key Features as Standard
Safety & Security Features
RW65 Threshold Options
Weather & Thermal Efficiency
The RW65 sliding door forms part of the new 65 series - the next generation in door and window systems from FSDC Global. A system with an internal thermally insulated aluminum core for increased strength and rigidity, and where the finished chosen material (profile) is then bonded around, and in the case of RW65, it’s ‘Real Wood’.
This system eliminates the need for beading clips and has both matching internal and external profile contours, unless of course you want a dual material finish!
All our timber products are also dipped into an anti-rot, and anti-fungal treatment to protect the frames from both the harsh rays of the sun and water ingress. They are then finished to your specification using either a natural stain or a RAL color of your choice, or if preferred we can provide the doors unfinished so you can paint or stain to your desired finish.
The RW65 sliding door offers the best of modern technology with a traditional material. The hardwood timber provides the warmth and character, while the thermally insulated aluminum core provides the increased strength, stability and thermal properties. The aluminum core also allows for increased panel heights, so you can have taller doors without any risk of twisting or warping, it also reduces any seasonal growth/retraction relating to timber too.
The RW65 sliding door is custom made - meaning you get to specify; dimensions, product style, configuration, color, finish, hardware, threshold options, glass specification, glazing options, ventilation and internal blinds. So, all in all the RW65 delivers a great looking, great performing sliding door with fantastic thermal efficiency, resulting in low energy bills.
A matching range of windows and doors will also be available to complement your RW65 sliding door.
FSC - Environmentally sourced timber from sustainable forests
- Available in any RAL color / natural stain / unfinished
- Available with or without external cill
- Anti-rot and anti-fungal treated frames
- Bottom Roller underneath the panels for ease of operation
- Buying direct from the manufacturer
- Choice of four threshold (bottom track) options
- Choice of handle options available – Lever / Lever or Lever / Flat
- Contemporary modern appearance
- Easy to operate - effortlessly smooth
- Environmentally sourced timber from sustainable forests
- Factory sprayed with long life, low maintenance finishes
- Hard wearing powder coated finish / resistant to scratching and denting
- Heavy duty corner cleats are manually fixed for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- Low threshold - zero trip hazard / ADA compliant
- Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 years
- Matching range of windows and doors available
- Secure roller system
- Slim Interlock sight line
- Solid hardwood / aluminum core
- Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings
- Outlet Water escape
- Robust hardware
- Steel wheels sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong - built to last
- Hardened steel hook locks and dead bolts
- Internally glazed/beaded (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass)
- Multipoint locking
- Secure roller system
- Three star diamond ABS TS007 euro cylinders (anti-snap, anti-pick, anti-bump, anti-drill)
Sliding door configurations range from a single sliding panel with a fixed unit to 4 sliding panels with 2 fixed panels, the double and triple track enable multiple panel stacking / configuration options.
All our sliding doors are available in either Dual Track or Triple Track options, installed either flush (ADA compliant / no trip hazard) or raised and available with or without a cill. Double track plus cill has a projection of 215mm (8 7/16 inch) and Triple Track plus cill has a projection of 300mm (11 13/16 inch) - measured front to back.
Dual Track with fixed panel
Dual Track with moving panels
- Air Class 3, TBC
- Water Class 7a TBC
- Wind Class AE, TBC
- High performance seals / gaskets
- PVC Nitrile (synthetic rubber) gaskets, fitted as standard and used to seal the double glazed units into the panels and protect the door from water ingress
- PVC Nitrile seals between each panel (including top and bottom of the panel) to prevent water, wind and noise from entering the property
- Tested for water ingress, wind resistance and air permeability
- Weather head drip bar - moulded top profile
The main properties of PVC Nitrile is its outstanding heat, acoustic and thermal resistances.
- No condensation
- Super Spacer® bars fitted as standard to glass units
- Thermally insulated aluminum core
- Thermally insulated aluminum track
|Frame width:||74mm / 25/16in|
|Frame depth:||51mm / 2in|
|Sight line (Interlock):||TBC|
|Maximum opening width:||15000mm / 49ft|
|Maximum opening height:||2600mm / 8ft 6in|
|Panel height range (min/max):||990mm / 3ft 3in - 2500mm / 8ft 2in|
|Panel width range (min/max):||990mm / 3ft 3in - 2500mm / 8ft 2in|
|Material:||Hardwood Timber / Flush Glass / Aluminum (core)|
|Stock colors:||9016 Traffic White (Satin) / 9005 Jet Black (Matt) / 7016 Anthracite Grey (Matt) Aluminum / Unfinished Oak|
|Optional colors:||Any RAL color / dual color / timber stain (or untreated)|
|U-Value of complete unit - W/m2k:|
|U-Value of center pane (Glass) - W/m2k:||0.92|
|U-Factor of complete unit - Btu/h·ft²·°F:|
|Warranty (Product):||Up to 10 years|
|Warranty (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Glass units, standard:||28mm / 1 ⅛in" double glazed, low-E tempered|
|Glass units, optional:||Triple glazing, laminated, anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue), Turtle Glass, Krypton Gas|