The WG65 sliding door uses patented GlassIIedge™ technology. This 51mm / 2” thermally Insulated aluminum core system combines hardwood timber to one side and flush frameless glazing to the other. The WG range is a combination of classic meets modern, and as it's reversible you can choose which finish to have as internal / external.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
10 Product Warranty
WG65 Timber/GlassIIEdge™ Sliding Door
Key Features as Standard
Safety & Security Features
WG65 Threshold Options
Weather & Thermal Efficiency
Patented GlassIIedge™ technology (flush glazed, frameless glass system) combines hardwood timber with an aluminum core. Ultra modern contemporary appearance. Clean lines and smooth appearance.
The WG65 sliding door is designed to offer the best of modern and traditional aesthetics. Flush glazing for the very latest in looks teamed with the natural beauty, tradition and warmth of timber.
Built around a thermally insulated aluminum inner core for increased structural strength and durability, the WG65 profile also provide a product that is highly thermally efficient, ensuring your home stays the right temperature throughout the year, keeping fuel bills low, saving you money! The design of the WG65 system also ensures the glazing chambers are fully ventilated thus ensuring longevity of the glazed units.
This GlassIIedge™ WG65 sliding door is as always, custom made to your exacting requirements - meaning you get to specify; dimensions, product style, opening style, configuration, color, finish, hardware, threshold options, glass specification, glazing options, ventilation and internal blinds. And don’t forget, as the WG series offers a dual look, you get to choose the timber finish, in a choice of standard or non-standard finishes to complement your home or property.
The WG65 Glass & Hardwood Timber slider is currently in the ‘Research & Development’ stage!
A matching range of windows and doors will also be available to complement your WG65 sliding door.
FSC - Environmentally sourced timber from sustainable forests
- Available in any RAL color / natural stain / unfinished (timber)
- Available with or without external cill
- Anti-rot and anti-fungal treated timber sections
- Bottom Roller underneath the panels for ease of operation
- Buying direct from the manufacturer
- Choice of four threshold (bottom track) options
- Choice of handle options available – Lever / Lever or Lever / Flat
- Contemporary modern appearance
- Easy to operate - effortlessly smooth
- Environmentally sourced timber from sustainable forests
- Factory sprayed with long life, low maintenance finishes
- Fully ventilated glazing chambers to ensure longevity of the glazed units
- Hard wearing powder coated finish / resistant to scratching and denting (aluminum outer frame)
- Heavy duty corner cleats are manually fixed for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- Low threshold - zero trip hazard / ADA compliant
- Low maintenance, life expectancy of up to 25 years
- Matching range of windows and doors available
- Secure roller system
- Slim Interlock sight line of just TBC mm
- Solid hardwood / aluminum core / Flush Glass
- Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings
- Outlet Water escape
- Robust hardware
- Steel wheels sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong - built to last
- Hardened steel hook locks and dead bolts
- Internally glazed/beaded (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass)
- Multipoint locking
- Secure roller system
- Three star diamond ABS TS007 euro cylinders (anti-snap, anti-pick, anti-bump, anti-drill)
Sliding door configurations range from a single sliding panel with a fixed unit to 4 sliding panels with 2 fixed panels, the double and triple track enable multiple panel stacking / configuration options.
All our sliding doors are available in either Dual Track or Triple Track options, installed either flush (ADA compliant / no trip hazard) or raised and available with or without a cill. Double track plus cill has a projection of 215mm (8 7/16 inch) and Triple Track plus cill has a projection of 300mm (11 13/16 inch) - measured front to back.
Dual Track with fixed panel
Dual Track with moving panels
- Air Class 3, TBC
- Water Class 7a TBC
- Wind Class AE, TBC
- High performance seals / gaskets
- PVC Nitrile (synthetic rubber) gaskets, fitted as standard and used to seal the double glazed units into the panels and protect the door from water ingress
- PVC Nitrile seals between each panel (including top and bottom of the panel) to prevent water, wind and noise from entering the property
- Tested for water ingress, wind resistance and air permeability
- Weather head drip bar - moulded top profile
The main properties of PVC nitrile is its outstanding heat, acoustic and thermal resistances.
- No condensation
- Super Spacer® bars fitted as standard to glass units
- Thermally insulated aluminum profiles
- Thermally insulated aluminum core
|Frame width:||74mm / 2 5/16in|
|Frame depth:||51mm / 2in|
|Sight line (Interlock):||TBC|
|Maximum opening width:||15000mm / 49ft|
|Maximum opening height:||2600mm / 8ft 6in|
|Panel height range (min/max):||990mm / 3ft 3in - 2500mm / 8ft 2in|
|Panel width range (min/max):||990mm / 3ft 3in - 2500mm / 8ft 2in|
|Material:||Hardwood Timber / Flush Glass (reversible) / Aluminum (core)|
|Stock colors:||Black / Unfinished Oak|
|Optional colors:||Glass tint, clear or RAL color / timber finish|
|U-Value of complete unit - W/m2k:|
|U-Value of center pane (Glass) - W/m2k:||0.92|
|U-Factor of complete unit - Btu/h·ft²·°F:|
|Warranty (Product):||Up to 10 years|
|Warranty (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Glass units, standard:||52mm / 2in double glazed, low-E tempered|
|Glass units, optional:||Triple glazing, Laminated, anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue), Turtle Glass, Krypton Gas|