Flush glazed, frameless glass bi-fold with timber. Reversible Design. The WG range is a combination of classic meets modern.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
10 Product Warranty
Key Features as Standard
Safety & Security Features
WG65 Threshold Options
Weather & Thermal Efficiency
Flush glazed, frameless glass system with wood. Ultra modern contemporary appearance. Clean lines and smooth appearance.
Thermally efficient, triple glazed, argon gas filled, unique architectural designed system incorporates open in or open out, stacking left or stacking right, glazed in or glazed out configurations, with maximum security and integrity with no compromises.
Powder coated thermally insulated aluminum frames for structural stability and strength blended with a wood internal facia and a unique designed glass retaining system ensuring that no glazing beads are required and that the structural integrity of the glass panels remain intact in all opening situations.
The design of the system also ensures the glazing chambers are fully ventilated thus ensuring longevity of the triple glazed units.
All systems can be customized with a choice of RAL colors, hardware, thresholds and glazing options. The system can be manufactured in a short amount of time using our standard colors, black (RAL 9005 matt), white (RAL 9016 satin) and grey (RAL 7016 matt). Or you can also choose from hundreds of other colors to suit your taste.
A matching range of windows and doors are available.
- Thermally broken for greater thermal efficiency
- Finger safe and severe weather rated seals and gaskets
- Environmentally sourced timber from sustainable forests
- Dual running roller system, encapsulated in the track
- Corner posts can be incorported to produce corner openings
- Hidden Rollers and locking
- Heavy-duty corner connectors for strength and durability
- Hard wearing material and finish
- Anti-rot and anti-fungal treated frames
- Factory sprayed with long life, low maintenance finishes
- No condensation
- Mechanical life expectancy of up to 25 years
- Modern appearance with a traditional twist
- Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings
- In-line out of sight track offering a practical functionality
- Marine treatment available for salt water environments
- Outlet Water escape
- Pull handle(s), to enable ease of operation and easy closing
- Resistant to scratching & denting
- Robust hardware using our own ‘Fold N Slide’ hardware range
- Steel wheels sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong - built to last
- Thicker, stronger aluminum profiles than most competitors
- End panels and pass doors are ﬁtted with high security locking mechanisms
- Intermediate panel joints are held closed by internal shoot-bolts top and bottom
- Option of key locking shoot-bolts are available for added security and external access
- Internally glazed for all systems (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass)
- Finger safe gaskets are designed to be safe should ﬁngers get trapped upon closing
- Encapsulated running gear within the track, preventing it from being attacked
- Tongue and groove (interlocking panels) design to prevent panels from being crow barred open
- Document Q, Security - Dwellings PAS 24:2012.
We currently offer nine threshold options to satisfy all applications and current building regulations, with all options available as either inward or outward opening. But for the many, the most popular option is our flush threshold that blends the inside floor with the outside floor, especially those with children, elderly or wheel chair users.
Our flush track is ADA compliant, fully weather-rated and the profile itself is available in a choice of 2 colors / finishes; anodized silver (standard) and bronze.
NB: GG65 Threshold illustration shown.
Flush track with rebate
Flush track with cill
Flush track with cill and rebate
Raised track with rebate
Raised track with cill
Raised track with cill and rebate
Raised track with double cill
- High performance seals/gaskets
- PVC nitrile (synthetic rubber) gaskets, fitted as standard and used to seal the double glazed units into the panels and protect the door from water ingress
- PVC nitrile seals between each panel (including top and bottom of the panel) to prevent water, wind and noise from entering the property
- Tested for water ingress, wind resistance and air permeability
The main properties of PVC nitrile is its outstanding heat, acoustic and thermal resistances.
- No condensation
- Super Spacer® bars fitted as standard to glass units
- Thermally insulated aluminum track
- U-Value of complete unit from 1.39 W/m2k
- U-Factor of complete unit from 0.24
- UKAS PAS23 weather tested
- Weather tested to over 300 pascals
|Frame width:||60mm / 2⅜in|
|Frame depth:||70mm / 2¾in|
|Maximum opening width:||18300mm / 60ft|
|Maximum opening height:||3000mm / 10ft|
|Panel height range (min/max):||305mm / 1ft - 3000mm / 10ft|
|Panel width range (min/max):||305mm / 1ft - 1100mm / 3ft 7 1/2in|
|Material:||Glass outer / timber inner (reversible)|
|Stock colors:||Glass / RAL|
|Optional colors:||Glass tint, clear or RAL color|
|U-Value of complete unit - W/m2k:||1.39 - 1.79|
|U-Value of center pane (Glass) - W/m2k:||0.92|
|U-Factor of complete unit - Btu/h·ft²·°F:||0.24 - 0.30|
|Warranty (Product):||Up to 10 years|
|Warranty (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Aluminum thickness:||1.75mm / 1/16in|
|Glass units, standard:||52mm / 2in double glazed, low-E tempered|
|Glass units, optional:||Triple glazing, Laminated, anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue), Turtle Glass, Krypton Gas|