The GG65 system offers strength and durability while being low maintenance.We use the same robust frame that we use in many of our windows and doors, however the panel can me manfactured to complement your interior. Examples of the finished panels could be wood paneling, Drywipe coated for classrooms, Mirrored for Studios, or Opaque glass for offices.
- Finger safe gaskets
- Dual running roller system, encapsulated in the track
- Hidden Rollers and locking
- Heavy-duty corner connectors for strength and durability
- Hard wearing material & finish
- Resistant to scratching & denting
- Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 year
- End panels and pass doors are ﬁtted with high security locking mechanisms
- Intermediate panel joints are held closed by internal shoot-bolts top and bottom
- Option of key locking shoot-bolts are available for added security and external access
- Finger safe gaskets are designed to be safe should ﬁngers get trapped upon closing
- Encapsulated running gear within the track, preventing it from being attacked
Powder coatingAll of our aluminium products are powder coated which exceeds the current industry standard. There are hundreds of RAL colours that you can choose from.Our powder coatings have a life expectancy of up to 25 years and are maintenance free.To choose your colour accurately and to get a more precise idea of what the colour looks like, it is advised that you obtain a printed RAL colour chart from your local decorators' merchant.
Translucent Wood Coatings & Custom colours
All of our wood products are factory sprayed as standard with the highest quality coatings on the market. Choose a natural stain to enhance your choice of woodgrain or choose any RAL paint reference to match an existing building project or existing windows and doors, or if you prefer left natural, the choice is yours.Our factory spray coatings are applied to the timber in three coats at 250 microns per coat, this is comparable with up to 15 coats of brush-applied paint.Our factory spray coatings are low maintenance and have a very long-life span, up to 10 years before requiring first maintenance.
|Frame width:||2⅜" / 60mm|
|Frame thickness:||2¾" / 65mm|
|Maximum opening width:||60' / 18300mm|
|Maximum opening height:||10' / 3000mm|
|Panel height range (min/max):||1' / 305mm - 10' / 3000mm|
|Panel width range (min/max):||1' / 305mm - 7' / 2100mm|
|Material:||Glass / Aluminium / Timber|
|Standard colour:||Glass / RAL / Stain|
|U Factor / U Value (W/m2k) complete unit:||TBC|
|Guarantee (Product):||up to 25 years|
|Guarantee (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Aluminium thickness:||1/16" / 1.75mm|
Bottom Track Options
We manufacture an inline out of sight track system, this track system is strong and secure, and all running gear is concealed. A flush threshold blends the floors on both sides of the movable wall removing any trip hazard ideal for those with children, elderly or someone in a wheel chair.