Flush glazed, frameless glass system with aluminium.
Ultra modern contemporary appearance. Clean lines and smooth appearance.
The PATENTED movable wall system.
Thermally efficient, triple glazed, argon gas filled, unique architectural designed with glazed in or glazed out configurations, with maximum security and integrity without compromises.
Powder coated thermally broken aluminium frames for structural stability and strength blended with a unique designed glass retaining system ensuring that no glazing beads are required and that the structural integrity of the glass panels remain intact in all opening situations.
The design of the system also ensures the glazing chambers are fully ventilated thus ensuring longevity of the triple glazed units
A matching range of windows and doors are available.
- Thermally broken for greater thermal efficiency
- Finger safe and severe weather rated seals and gaskets
- Engineered from 3 layers of high impact insulated glass
- Dual running roller system, encapsulated in the track
- Corner posts can be incorported to produce corner openings
- Hidden Rollers and locking
- Heavy-duty corner connectors for strength and durability
- Hard wearing material & finish
- Resistant to scratching & denting
- Reversible design, flush glazing internal or external
- Choice of screen printed coloured glass & coated frames
- No condensation
- Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 years
- End panels and pass doors are ﬁtted with high security locking mechanisms
- Intermediate panel joints are held closed by internal shoot-bolts top and bottom
- Option of key locking shoot-bolts are available for added security and external access
- Internally glazed for all systems (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass)
- Finger safe gaskets are designed to be safe should ﬁngers get trapped upon closing
- Encapsulated running gear within the track, preventing it from being attacked
- Tongue and groove (interlocking panels) design to prevent panels from being crow barred open
- Document Q, Security - Dwellings PAS 24:2012.
Powder coatingAll of our aluminium products are powder coated which exceeds the current industry standard. There are hundreds of RAL colours that you can choose from.Our powder coatings have a life expectancy of up to 25 years and are maintenance free.To choose your colour accurately and to get a more precise idea of what the colour looks like, it is advised that you obtain a printed RAL colour chart from your local decorators' merchant.
Translucent Wood Coatings & Custom coloursAll of our wood products are factory sprayed as standard with the highest quality coatings on the market. Choose a natural stain to enhance your choice of woodgrain or choose any RAL paint reference to match an existing building project or existing windows and doors, or if you prefer left natural, the choice is yours.Our factory spray coatings are applied to the timber in three coats at 250 microns per coat, this is comparable with up to 15 coats of brush-applied paint.Our factory spray coatings are low maintenance and have a very long-life span, up to 10 years before requiring first maintenance.
Our standards are highDouble glazed, argon filled, Low-E coated toughened (tempered) glass, 2" / 52mm constructed units fitted with Super Spacer® Bars
triple toughened glass.
Low-E (K) coating on the inside, gives the glass better thermal properties and allows most natural light to enter freely but reflects a significant portion of short-wave heat energy. In summer, long-wave heat energy radiating from objects is reflected back outside, lowering cooling cost. In winter, internal longwave heat energy is reflected back inside, lowering heating costs.
Toughened glass is a safety glass, shatters into small pieces, is about 4 times stronger than standard glass, is resistance to thermal stress and impact resistance. Argon, has a 34% lower thermal conductivity than air.
|tempered (triple glazed or laminated)|
|Frame thickness:||2¾" / 70mm|
|Maximum opening width:||60' / 18300mm|
|Maximum opening height:||10' / 3000mm|
|Panel height range (min/max):||1' / 305mm - 10' / 3000mm|
|Panel width range (min/max):||1' / 305mm - 7' / 2100mm|
|Material:||Glass outer / Glass inner|
|Optional colours:||Glass tint, clear or RAL colour|
|U Factor / U Value (W/m2k) complete unit:||0.24 - 0.30 / 1.39 - 1.79|
|Guarantee (Product):||up to 25 years|
|Guarantee (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Aluminium thickness:||1/16" / 1.75mm|
|Glass units, standard (optional):||2¾" / 52mm triple glazed, low-E|
Bottom Track Options
We manufacture an inline out of sight track system, this track system is strong and secure, and all running gear is concealed (which ever option you choose) and is resistant to attack from potential intruders, we offer both inward and outward opening options. Our flush track option is also water resistant, many other systems do not offer these options.
There are threshold details to suit all applications, some people prefer a step on the inside and outside, some prefer a step on the outside only. But for the many, they prefer flush threshold that blends the inside floor with the outside floor, especially those with children, elderly or someone in a wheel chair.