Guests & visitors - PPE & active measures
A document has been prepared to advise guests and visitors on the actions taken by FSDC Global to protect them and our staff during the Covid-19 pandemic. On visiting the showroom, you will be asked to read and sign this document to say that you accept the conditions. Forms are located on the reception desk as you sign in.
In brief, the below points, outline the procedures FSDC Global have in place:
- We have a maximum number of two visitors at any one time, please respect this and ask any others of your party to wait outside.
- Please use the supplied anti-bacterial hand sanitiser to clean your hands, please do this before you start to be shown round. You can use our hand sanitiser as often as you like. Please use it again before you leave.
- If you have brought your own face mask please make sure that you wear it whilst you are in our showroom. If you do not have your own face mask, we will supply you with one (located on the reception desk).
- Please ensure that you keep to the government guidelines for social distancing and keep two metres away from others not from your household.
- Should you require the toilet please ask the member of the Sales staff that is showing round and you will be guided to our visitor only toilet.
Please do not visit the showroom if you are showing symptoms of covid-19.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via telephone or email.
UK Government Advice on ‘Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread’, can be found here.