The XS35 aluminium sliding door is one of the most popular door choices on the market today! The XS35 system offers a slimline profile combined with extra wide panels to create a virtually uninterrupted view, and with up to 6 panels in each opening it can span vast spaces.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
10 Year Insurance Backed Warranty
10 Product Warranty
£1,000 Security Warranty
XS35 Aluminium Sliding Door
Key Features as Standard
Safety & Security Features
XS35 Threshold Options
Weather & Thermal Efficiency
The XS35 thermally insulated aluminium sliding door offers contemporary styling with just a 35mm slim sight line.
Exceptionally durable and versatile, the XS35 works within any living arrangement or commercial situation, providing the ultimate WOW factor, in terms of aesthetics, functionality and choice.
The XS35 offers an ultra modern look coupled with strength, durability and low maintenance. Thermally insulated profiles and double glazing provides a product that is also highly thermally efficient, ensuring your home stays the right temperature throughout the year, keeping heating and cooling bills low, saving you money!
This aluminium sliding door is bespoke made to your exacting requirements - meaning as a customer you get to specify; dimensions, product style, opening style, configuration, colour, finish, hardware, thresholds, glass specification, glazing options, ventilation and internal blinds.
The XS35 aluminium system can also be manufactured in as little as five days, when using our standard colours; Jet Black (RAL 9005 matt), Traffic White (RAL 9016 satin) and Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016 matt).
Our XS35 Sliding doors are available in both single and dual colour in wide choice of standard and non-standard finishes* and available with double or triple track options.
A matching range of windows and doors are available to complement the XS35 sliding door.
BS EN 14351-1: 2006
- Available in any RAL, special colour/texture, anodised colour, or dual colour option
- Available with or without external cill
- Bottom Roller underneath the panels for ease of operation
- Buying direct from the manufacturer
- Choice of four threshold (bottom track) options
- Contemporary modern appearance
- Easy to operate - effortlessly smooth
- Hard wearing powder coated finish / resistant to scratching and denting
- Heavy duty corner cleats are manually fixed for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- Low threshold - zero trip hazard / Approved Document M Disabled Access
- Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 years
- Matching range of windows and doors available
- Secure roller system
- Slim Interlock sight line of just 35mm
- Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings
- Marine treatment available for salt water environments
- Outlet Water escape
- Resistant to scratching and denting
- Robust hardware
- Steel wheels sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong - built to last
- Thicker, stronger aluminium profiles than most competitors
- Trickle Ventilation, to satisfy building regulations
- British Standard Kite marked system achieving: KM 530838 PAS 24:2012
- Document Q Approved*, Security – Dwellings
- Hardened steel hook locks and dead bolts
- Internally glazed/beaded (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass)
- Multipoint locking
- Secure roller system
- Three star diamond ABS TS007 euro cylinders (anti-snap, anti-pick, anti-bump, anti-drill)
Sliding door configurations range from a single sliding panel with a fixed unit to 4 sliding panels with 2 fixed panels, the double and triple track enable multiple panel stacking / configuration options.
All our sliding doors are available in either Dual Track or Triple Track options, installed either flush (Part M compliant / no trip hazard) or raised and available with or without a cill. Double track plus cill has a projection of 215mm (8 7/16 inch) and Triple Track plus cill has a projection of 300mm (11 13/16 inch) - measured front to back.
Dual Track with fixed panel
Dual Track with moving panels
- Air Class 3, 600Pa
- Water Class 7a 300Pa
- Wind Class AE, 2400Pa
- High performance seals / gaskets
- PVC Nitrile (synthetic rubber) gaskets, fitted as standard and used to seal the double glazed units into the panels and protect the door from water ingress
- PVC Nitrile seals between each panel (including top and bottom of the panel) to prevent water, wind and noise from entering the property
- Tested for water ingress, wind resistance and air permeability
- Weather head drip bar - moulded top profile
The main properties of PVC Nitrile is its outstanding heat, acoustic and thermal resistances.
- No condensation
- Super Spacer® bars fitted as standard to glass units
- Thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Thermally insulated aluminium track
- UKAS PAS23 weather tested
- Weather tested to over 300 pascals
|Frame width:||74mm / 2 5/16in|
|Frame depth:||51mm / 2in|
|Sight line (Interlock):||35mm / 1 ³/₈in|
|Maximum opening width:||15000mm / 49ft|
|Maximum opening height:||2600mm / 8ft 6in|
|Panel height range (min/max):||990mm / 3ft 3in - 2500mm / 8ft 2in|
|Panel width range (min/max):||990mm / 3ft 3in - 2500mm / 8ft 2in|
|Material:||Aluminium (thermally insulated)|
|Stock colours:||9016 Traffic White (Satin)/9005 Jet Black (Matt)/7016 Anthracite Grey (Matt)|
|Optional colours:||Any RAL colour/dual colour/anodised or special finish|
|U-Value of complete unit - W/m2k:||1.6|
|U-Value of centre pane (Glass) - W/m2k:||0.92|
|U-Factor of complete unit - Btu/h·ft²·°F:||0.30 - 0.52|
|Warranty (Product):||Up to 10 years|
|Warranty (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Glass units, standard:||28mm / 1 ⅛in double glazed, low-E tempered|
|Glass units, optional:||Triple glazing, laminated, anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue), turtle glass, krypton gas|
XS35 General Arrangement Drawings
Adobe Acrobat · 1.0MB