Transform the way you interact with your home, by choosing to install doors and windows to suit your lifestyle.
Blend the outside with the inside, and enjoy the benefits it brings
All our bi-fold doors, bi-fold windows and sliding doors are extremely easy to use and very practical for everyday use. With many configurations, inward, outward or sliding options available, we’ve pretty much got all openings covered (and uncovered, when in use of course)!
As well as being exceptionally practical they also allow light to flood in and creates that much needed extra space for you and your family.
Check out our - bi-fold doors, bi-fold windows, sliding doors.
We have listed below some main functionality features of our bi-fold doors and bi-fold windows
- Child friendly
- Drainage outlet - Water escape
- Easy to operate (exceptionally smooth and light)
- Gaskets - High performance finger safe gaskets
- Glazing Low E, Double glazed 28mm units
- Handles - Heavy duty/locking with SDB cylinders
- In-line out of sight track - Offering a practical functionality
- Low threshold - Zero trip hazard
- Robust Hardware - Aesthetically pleasing
- Roller - Top AND bottom rollers for even weight distribution
- Security hinges - None surface mounted security hinge
- Shoot bolts - Lock into the top track
- Smooth operation of doors within the track
- Steel wheels - Sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong (built to last)
- Trickle vents - Ventilation, to satisfy building regulations
Flush Tracks & Rollers
Be cautious when choosing a bi-fold door, as track and rollers play a vital part in the security of your door. If an intruder can get access to the track, they have easy access to your home with the simple lift of a crow bar.
All our rollers are fully encapsulated within the track and fitted to both the top and bottom of the bi-fold door. This dual roller system also has the added benefit of distributing the weight evenly and enables an ultra smooth operation.
Photo shows bottom roller encapsulated within the bottom track.
Quality, heavy duty, fit for purpose hardware
We predominantly our own Fold 'N' Slide hardware range which is uniquely designed, independently tested and accredited.
Photo shows internal shot of a Stainless Steel lever handle fitted to a bi-fold door.
Fitted to all externally opening bi-fold door products
Located internally to assist the locking into position of the bi-fold door when operating the flat handle. Pull handles enable ease of operation and easy closing - they take the strain and the weight of the door panels when pulling into closed position.
Photo shows powder coated black pull handle fitted internally onto a security butt hinge.
Slim flat handles
A bi-fold door internal handle for reduced stacking
All of our bi-fold doors and bi-fold windows are fitted with the new lockable flat handle. These internal handles are designed specifically for reduced stacking space for when the doors are in use (a normal lever handle would project out). The new handles are lockable and operate the shoot bolt locking, which locates directly into the top and bottom tracks.
Photo shows the new internal bi-fold lockable flat handles, in white, satin nickel, black, chrome, anthracite grey and stainless steel.
Child friendly gaskets
Fitted with finger safe compression gaskets
All our bi-fold doors are fitted with child safe/finger safe compression gaskets. With two gaskets meeting to form a weathertight seal but with enough space between the panels themselves so they do not harm if a finger is caught between. Great if you have little ones at home.
Photo shows young child playing with a corner set bi-fold door incorporating a sliding post.
Ventilation - Trickle Vents
Trickle vents are fitted to the top track and allow air flow
Each trickle vent supplies 2500mm2 equivalent area models for compliance with approved Document F 2006.
- Robust smooth slim and elegant design
- Positive open and close action
- Fitted with Integral fly screen in the external hood
- Finished in either white, black or brown
Will your installation need to satisfy Part F Building regulations? It is your responsibility, so please check click here.