The MW65 Room Divider is our most robust room divider system and designed to solve the basic needs for dividing large venue space.
Quick Product Links
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
10 Year Insurance Backed Warranty
10 Product Warranty
£1,000 Security Warranty
MW65 Room Divider
Key Features as Standard
MW65 Threshold Options
A 65mm / 2⅜” operable partition system. The MW65 Room Divider is a robust system and designed to solve the basic needs for dividing larger venue spaces; such as schools, churches, community centres, indoor sports halls, training facilities and office environments.
The MW65 Room Divider is part of the very latest development from FSDC Global, and uses the “65 Series” internally reinforced aluminium core system, combined with an external material of your choice for improved strength, stability and sound insulation.
This system is used by our bi-fold door range but the MW65 Room Divider panels can also be combined with further materials of your choice for internal applications or to complement your interior.
This “65 Series” MW65 Room Divider offers exceptional strength and durability whilst being extremely low maintenance!
Possible uses for this system include; Wood paneling, full height white boards for classrooms, mirrored panels for studios, or opaque glass for offices etc, the possibilities are endless.
BS EN 14351-1: 2006
- Available in any RAL, special colour/texture, anodised colour, or dual colour option
- Available with or without external cill
- Buying direct from the manufacturer
- Child friendly/fitted with finger safe gaskets
- Choice of nine threshold (bottom track) options
- Contemporary modern appearance
- Dual running (top and bottom) rollers for even weight distribution
- Easy to operate - effortlessly smooth
- Finger safe gaskets - so no need to worry about fingers getting caught
- Hard wearing powder coated finish/resistant to scratching and denting
- Heavy duty corner connectors for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- Inward and outward opening options
- Low threshold - zero trip hazard / Approved Document M Disabled Access
- Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 years
- Matching range of windows and doors available
- Secure roller system, encapsulated within the track
- Security hinges - non surface mounted
- Slim flat handles for reduced stacking for when the doors are in use
- Slim sightline of just 130mm (60/5/5/60)
- Stronger/thicker (1.75mm) aluminium profile
- Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings
- In-line out of sight track offering a practical functionality
- Marine treatment available for salt water environments
- Outlet Water escape
- Pull handle(s), to enable ease of operation and easy closing
- Resistant to scratching and denting
- Robust hardware using our own ‘Fold N Slide’ hardware range
- Steel wheels sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong - built to last
- Thicker, stronger aluminium profiles than most competitors
- Trickle Ventilation, to satisfy building regulations
We offer nine threshold options, with all options available as either inward or outward opening. The most popular option is our flush threshold (no trip hazzard) which is great for children, elderly and wheel chair uses. Our flush track also certifies as Part M disabled access compliant.
For illustration purposes we have used our AA72 bi-fold door profile - but the threshold options remain the same for room divders.
Flush track with rebate
Flush track with cill
Flush track with cill and rebate
Raised track with rebate
Raised track with cill
Raised track with cill and rebate
Raised track with double cill
|Frame width:||60mm / 2⅜in|
|Frame depth:||68mm / 2¾in|
|Maximum opening width:||18300mm / 60ft|
|Maximum opening height:||4000mm / 13ft|
|Panel height range (min/max):||305mm / 1ft - 4000mm / 13ft|
|Panel width range (min/max):||305mm / 1ft - 1100mm / 3ft 7 1/2in|
|Material:||Glass / Aluminium / Timber|
|Warranty (Product):||Up to 10 years|
|Warranty (Manufacturers):||10 years|