Patented flush glazed, frameless glass with glass. The GG65 is a slim all glass triple flush glazing system. With many door and window options, achieving fantastic thermal values.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
10 Year Insurance Backed Warranty
25 Product Warranty
£1,000 Security Warranty
Key Features as Standard
Safety & Security Features
GG65 Threshold Options
Weather & Thermal Efficiency
Flush glazed, frameless glass system with aluminium. Ultra modern contemporary appearance. Clean lines and smooth appearance. The PATENTED movable wall Glass2Edge™ system.
Thermally efficient, triple glazed, argon gas filled, unique architectural designed with glazed in or glazed out configurations, with maximum security and integrity without compromises.
Powder coated thermally broken aluminium frames for structural stability and strength blended with a unique designed glass retaining system ensuring that no glazing beads are required and that the structural integrity of the glass panels remain intact in all opening situations.
The design of the system also ensures the glazing chambers are fully ventilated thus ensuring longevity of the triple glazed units.
A matching range of windows and doors are available.
BS EN 14351-1: 2006
- Thermally broken for greater thermal efficiency
- Finger safe and severe weather rated seals and gaskets
- Environmentally sourced timber from sustainable forests
- Dual running roller system, encapsulated in the track
- Corner posts can be incorported to produce corner openings
- Hidden Rollers and locking
- Heavy-duty corner connectors for strength and durability
- Hard wearing material and finish
- Anti-rot and anti-fungal treated frames
- Factory sprayed with long life, low maintenance finishes
- Traditional appearance
- No condensation
- Mechanical life expectancy of up to 25 years
- Corner posts can be incorporated to produce corner openings
- In-line out of sight track offering a practical functionality
- Marine treatment available for salt water environments
- Outlet Water escape
- Pull handle(s), to enable ease of operation and easy closing
- Resistant to scratching & denting
- Robust hardware using our own ‘Fold N Slide’ hardware range
- Steel wheels sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Structurally strong - built to last
- Thicker, stronger aluminium profiles than most competitors
- Trickle Ventilation, to satisfy building regulations
- End panels and pass doors are ﬁtted with high security locking mechanisms
- Intermediate panel joints are held closed by internal shoot-bolts top and bottom
- Option of key locking shoot-bolts are available for added security and external access
- Internally glazed for all systems (option to upgrade to laminated impact glass)
- Finger safe gaskets are designed to be safe should ﬁngers get trapped upon closing
- Encapsulated running gear within the track, preventing it from being attacked
- Tongue and groove (interlocking panels) design to prevent panels from being crow barred open
- Document Q, Security - Dwellings PAS 24:2012.
We currently offer nine threshold options to satisfy all applications and current building regulations, with all options available as either inward or outward opening. But for the many, the most popular option is our flush threshold that blends the inside floor with the outside floor, especially those with children, elderly or wheel chair uses.
Our flush track also certifies as Part M disabled access compliant, is fully weather-rated and the profile itself is available in a choice of 3 colours / finishes; anodised silver (standard), bronze and black.
Flush track with rebate
Flush track with cill
Flush track with cill and rebate
Raised track with rebate
Raised track with cill
Raised track with cill and rebate
Raised track with double cill
- High performance seals/gaskets
- PVC nitrile (synthetic rubber) gaskets, fitted as standard and used to seal the double glazed units into the panels and protect the door from water ingress
- PVC nitrile seals between each panel (including top and bottom of the panel) to prevent water, wind and noise from entering the property
- Tested for water ingress, wind resistance and air permeability
The main properties of PVC nitrile is its outstanding heat, acoustic and thermal resistances.
- No condensation
- Super Spacer® bars fitted as standard to glass units
- Thermally insulated aluminium track
- U-Value of complete unit from 1.42 W/m2k
- UKAS PAS23 weather tested
- Weather tested to over 300 pascals
|Frame depth:||70mm / 2¾in|
|Maximum opening width:||18300mm / 60ft|
|Maximum opening height:||3000mm / 10ft|
|Panel height range (min/max):||305mm / 1ft - 3000mm / 10ft|
|Panel width range (min/max):||305mm / 1ft - 2100mm / 7ft|
|Material:||Glass outer / glass inner|
|Optional colours:||Glass tint, clear or RAL colour|
|U-Value of complete unit - W/m2k:||1.39 - 1.79|
|U-Value of centre pane (Glass) - W/m2k:||0.92|
|U-Factor of complete unit - Btu/h·ft²·°F:||0.24 - 0.30|
|Guarantee (Product):||Up to 25 years|
|Guarantee (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Aluminium thickness:||1.75mm / 1/16in|
|Glass units, standard:||71mm / 2 4/5in triple glazed, low-E tempered|
|Glass units, optional:||Laminated, anti-sun tinting (grey, bronze, green and blue), Turtle Glass, Krypton Gas|